Thursday, May 3, 2007

TOTAL RIVALS!!!!!

Bad day....... Today I jus got like so much scolding from the long-winded Mrs Z....
She is like so big-mouth and everytime she talks, she will have to spit at least some saliva!!!!
She is so damn disgusting......... and that newbie student from Italy managed to steal some limelight from me and went smiling like a monkey...........She is 1 really weird student and she always accuse people....... I'm really so fed up with that Giulia gal thing.......
But no one can dodge the super diapers.........MUVHAHAHAHA!!!!!
DiaperedBabyz will conquer the destiny,
REMEMBER!!!!

6 comments:

Queen of Destiny said...

ok so like whats with the diaperbabies? haha
and ur post is soo totally TRUE!
YOU GO GIRL!

Sherilyn

Diapered_Babies said...

thnx sherilyn, u rox 2!!!!

Diapered_Babies said...

please reply soon

Diapered_Babies said...

.......

Queen of Destiny said...

nehhh sorry. nice posts. totally true. I'm an EYEWITNESS!

Queen of Destiny

Diapered_Babies said...

U jus ROCK gal!!! GO 4 IT!!!!!