Wednesday, May 23, 2007

WAHHHHH!!!!! SHE IS LEAVING....

Hey People, I've got sad news, very sad news...... Sherilyn is like goin' to migrate to Australia!!!!! WAHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Well, I jus wish she needn't go anywhere and stay in Singapore..... But I have to jus face it.... I will miss her.... OMG!!!! I forgot... if she leaves, i will be the last register number...OMG!!!! nvm lah.... the most important thing, she is leaving!!! NOOO!
I jus wish the person leaving was Mrs Z.... that always-scold-people-4eva thingy teacher!!!
Hmph, jus really dun know why she must leave........ WAHHHHHHH!!!!

ByeBye, gotta' prepare the FAREWELL GIFT!!!!!
gonna' go now
ByeBye!!!!

2 comments:

Queen of Destiny said...

YEP. SAD TO SAY. this is goodbye. your gift is awesome thanks a lot. now that u change the date, I can go to your house. I think

Queen of Destiny said...

if I can go to your house, I'll pass you a note to read for 4A. My last goodbye and hugz and KISSES! <3 <3

see ya!