Friday, August 3, 2007

PLS DUN FORGET 4A...

Sherilyn, even though you have Luxery Life in Aust... Pls dun forget 4A, me and friends in SINGAPORE. And I noe that you have very, very pleasant friends in Aust and nice games to play with your friends there, please, once again, dun forget 4A...

But since you are having good times there, I hope that you will cherish it. Because Mrs Z is so crazy today, she gave us a surprise tests, and there was an English test, and a Science tests... Now thats what I call a BUSY DAY... And now theres a new rule for all Maths tests that if your marks deprove or you fail your tests, you rewrite the whole test on a piece of blank paper... I mean, is she mad or what?And it is only for MATHS!!! Oh yea, forgot to mention... QOD(short form), hope you still kow who is Judith, she actually got higher marks for the test than me! Unbelievable, right? She got 18/20, while I have 12/20... Cant believe it...

And I think Mrs Z also made a bomb in her pocket because she had to buy 2 whole bags of presents because we had good marks for the tests, less mistakes in Activity Books and some other stuff like that... CRAZY AND WILD TODAY!!!

I think I have typed enough so good bye for now...

QueenSpun

No comments: