It was such a super chaotic day today! We were rehearsing for the NDP dance thingy. And then Giuli went like KEEP QUIET and then she was as if she went mad... And when I say mad, I really mean mad!
Oh yea, QOD(short form, lah, who cares!), I wanna know when you're gonna buy a house and a car instead of just staying in the hotel and having Luxery life... Also I wanna know what is the time difference b2tween us cos' evrytimr you also not online in the Yahoo!Messenger so I see if I can talk to you like that... But if really cannot, then just Email me lor!
So another super funny news is that all 4A pupils know that Ava is so super mad bout the High School Musical thing, right? So now that she knows that High School Musical 2 is in S'pore, she actually PRE-ORDERED the Soundtrack for HSM... Can you believe it? Well, I noe I can't...
For now, I can't talk to much and I have a major headache now. Just to tell you also, I never post in my other Blog...
QueenSpun
Tuesday, July 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment