Queen Of Destiny has such good life and I so envy her, cos' she has the LUXURY LIFE! So good right? She is in this Australia and will be staying in a HOTEL for 1 MONTH!!! Can you believe it? So good lah!
Not like us in RGPS, we have to so lile do so many plays, like the EYE CARE RAP, NDP DAY SONGS, and many more... They have to be together with the actions, so weired right? I know I have been typing lots of Question marks but seriously who cares! Right??(haha_sorry_the '?')(get it...)So back to the point, we have many plays and stuff like that, you just need to know that it is boring stuff...
And, the good news is that my Auntie from America and my Mum's brother's son and baby daughter are coming back... Haha, from 2 different sides of the family but they are all so fun... So excited can hardly take control with my emotions... So fun playing with them, just love it so much!!!
Btw, Queen Of Destiny and friends, I wrote another NEW POST in my other blog... You should know the URL, right?Thnx...
QueenSpun
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment