Today was quite a nice day but also a bad day... The nice thing is that Ms Tam is gone 4eva, meaning that she is not our SS teacher anymore cos' we actually changed our timetable so you get the rough idea dun ya! Now it is a woman that looks like she is in her 60's or 70's... She is called Mdm Tan...
She is so kind and talks so slowly, I mean not really slow but in my brain it is still counted as the slow kinda thing... And she is like very patient like the snail and other slow animals...
OK! So now we talk bout' the bad thingS! Number 1, Sherilyn is gone and I will so be like the last register number..AHH... and secondly, now I am like so called the presenter of the class and will have to bring things for ALMOST every SS class that we have and 1 more, that is that Sophia Tan and she like cried today and for some reason dun noe why she is like so emotional now, Mrs Z scolded her and she didnt cry but when something else happened she cried... WEIRD, right? I was like thinking that what could be much, much worse off than Mrs Z's famous 'Never-going-to-stop-scolding' manner...
Dun noe why I still cant get over Sherilyn's departure to Australia, and still am so sad, even now...* sobs, sobs*Talk to u next time and jus asking, Queen Of Destiny, I heard that you hav a limited time for the Internet, sure must be boring there, cos' what you can do in the hotel is sleep an deat and sleep and eat then once in a while then you can play the Internet cos' in Aust, for the Internet, you will need the greens... (You know, the money)
QueenSpun
Monday, July 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment